We are looking to bring on an enterprise B2B marketing lead that will help us build pipeline and expand awareness of the Ride Health brand to a broad audience that includes patients, healthcare organizations, and transportation providers. We are searching for a full stack marketer that is comfortable translating technology into cohesive and powerful messaging that reaches the target audience, drives brand value and prompts a call to action. As the Marketing Lead, you will own and manage the brand and marketing content creation at Ride Health, while executing lead generation and nurture campaigns to attract large potential clients.
- Create and execute quarterly and annual integrated marketing plans in support of company brand, growth and engagement objectives.
- Serve as the content owner for company website, social media channels, and recruiting platforms.
- Collaborate closely with product/product marketing, sales, regulatory, engineering and other teams to develop creative marketing campaigns that drive leads.
- Determine, monitor and report on marketing performance measures, ensuring we can continually improve the ROI of marketing spend and programs.
- Define and manage the marketing budget, which includes spend across events, sponsorships, creative production, consultants and other vendors.
- 5+ years of relevant marketing and communications experience, specifically targeting the healthcare market
- Demonstrated experience in the design and execution of marketing and communications campaigns across PR, email, events, and web development
- Experience working cross-functionally with Sales and Product teams
- Self-starter with the ability to make significant progress with minimal direction
- Able to think strategically and execute quality output under tight deadlines
- Skilled in operating at both the strategic and tactical levels
- High level of creativity and ability to think outside the box
- Entrepreneurial instinct: You are willing to do more than just marketing. You will help cross-functionally with customer support and product to help the company succeed.
- Competitive compensation and equity ownership in a fast-growing company.
- Medical, Dental and Vision with 80% employer contribution.
- Life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability.
- 401k retirement savings plan with 4% employer match.
- 529 college savings plan.
- Commuter Benefit.
- Talkspace Benefit.
- One Medical Benefit.
- Flexible vacation policy with opportunities for company-sponsored vacations.
- Professional development through a personal discretionary allotment, opportunity to attend conferences and industry events, and connection with mentors within Ride Health’s community of investors / advisors.